Valentine treat - coconut Nooo-men!

Well, the idea was one Eureka moment, was thinking about coconut laddoos and suddenly pictured snowmen. What better day to lay out a surprise for my lil valentine :) The kiddo was sleeping, I was done with my lunch, had some time on hands before I resume my office work.
Checked on the ingredients that could make this idea a reality! Fortunately, had them all, pretty simple and quick!
Took me around 15 min from start to finish and placed it on the dining table at a place that naughty lil wont miss it!. In half an hour, she wakes up and the moment she set her eyes on it – I hear a "Woooow .....Noooo maan" and then there’s no one separating her and her "Noooo..men", she climbs on the table, savours the sweet delight with her eyes and gobbles a few laddoos up…sensitive enough not to touch the snowmen!
My valentine day was made – you also go n make the day special with this sweet treat and delight your kiddos. Do share how they feel and what they say :)

Coconut snowmen

Ingredients
1. Coconut powder (250 g)
2. Milkmaid (half tin)
3. Tutti fruitti
4. chocolate chips
5. A few black mustard seeds
6. A few cloves

Method
Mix coconut powder with milk maid and fold well. The consistency should be good to roll them into laddoos. Make balls of three sizes, Place the biggest one at the bottom and the smallest at the top. Now stick in mustard seeds for eyes, cut the tuty fruity in a small triangle and stick it on the face to make the nose, and place cloves to make hands.
Dress the snowmen up with tutty fruity muffler and buttons (I missed the buttons though). Place chocolate chips for the cap.
Sprinkle some dry coconut powder on the dish, place the snow men in the center and some laddoos on the sides! Let the creative juices flowing and you can improvise :)
 Enjoy the sight of snow in the hot summer :)!


Comments

  1. Wao !! Really yummy !! Will make for my babies !! they would love it. Thank you for artistic presentation . Love to Guria. I wish I could see her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very unique idea Arshia. Loved the way you presented it for little guria. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts